Wondering What’s In My Make Up Bag?
A lot of my regular clients have been asking What’s In My Make Up Bag, so I’m sharing with you ladies what make up items I usually use on a normal day.
Don’t get too excited, because I don’t really put a lot of make up on during the week, (seriously though no time for contour, or even lip liner lol) I just use a really minimal kit for everyday in between juggling the school runs & working late nights – you can all relate I’m sure…
So, for my everyday look, I use:
– Dior Star Foundation in shade 030 – honestly this is my ultimate! My complexion is instantly more luminous and visibly evener. With added in elements of skincare & a SPF 30 it’s just a win win ladies!
– Yves Saint Lauren Touché Éclat
– SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL universal bronze make up base – keeps ‘that glow’ alive lol!
– High Definition illuminator 001 Champagne – just quick brush on the top of my cheekbones!
– High Definition bronzer in 001 light/medium
– High Definition Finishing Powder – this makes my make up seriously stay all day!
– High Definition lash and brow booster – I use as a primer on my lashes during the day
– High Definition Black Volumising Mascara.
– High Definition 002 Rich Brown kajal – easy to sweep across the lash line & smudges perfectly!
– Dior Lip Glow – my actual hero lol!
– Cocoa butter Vaseline – make up bag must have!
– Mac matte lipstick in Velvet Teddy or HoneyLove – it’s just Nude! Nude! Nude all week long!
Not coveting my mini must have travel sizes for my hands
– Dermalogica multivitamin hand & nail treatment
– Mini CND Solar Oil
The final part…but the most important…BROWS!
As you can see from the picture i use a combination of 3 products on my brows atm, (again, this changes week in week out) Currently I use the High Definition browtec pencil in Vamp to give me the definition I want, then I use my pro pallet powder in vamp again for a little more base depth and then finish off with brow beater.
For more information about finishing your own brows click here to read my previous blog all about brows.
As you can tell, I’m totally obsessed with High Definition’s make up right now, but believe me it really fluctuates month in month out, but right now…ladies, that’s it!